Delivering on the Promise of seasoned experts who team with you to proactively manage risk.
Who We Are
At Skoda Minotti Risk Advisory Services, our seasoned experts carry out compliance engagements for companies of all sizes and scopes. We stay on the cutting-edge of fast-evolving regulations, and we use that knowledge to implement systems that help clients thrive in today’s competitive environment.
Skoda Minotti Risk Advisory Services welcomes communication from seasoned professionals regarding employment with our firm. We hire individuals with experience in compliance auditing and consulting.
We offer a flexible work environment that allows you to manage your own schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, MIS, DIS
- Four years of corporate or public accounting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Qualifications that are a plus:
- Advanced degree
- CPA, CISA CIA, CISSP or etc.
Currently looking for audit professionals to join our team:
- Key Responsibilities
- Experience with SSAE 18 / SAS 70 and SOX 404 compliance engagements
- Documentation of information systems
- Internal control documentation and testing related to business process functions
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional standards/practices and applied knowledge in performing work
- Strong understanding and experience with information technology general controls
- Knowledge of COBIT, ISO 27002, PCI, HIPAA Security Rule
- Knowledge of security with Oracle, SAP, UNIX, Windows, SQL, Etc.
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 Compliance
- 50% travel required
Please email email@example.com your resume if your qualifications meet our requirements and you're interested in working with a great team and clients.
Representative industries served include:
- Application Service Providers (ASPs)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Third Party Administrators
- Health Care
- Payroll Providers
- Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs)
- Collection Companies
- Data Center, Colocation Services, and Managed Service Providers
- ACH Processors
- Financial Services
Questions? Contact Ben Osbrach and he’d be glad to help.